Friday, January 30, 2015

Yejin Music Academy


Yejin Music Academy is where I have my piano lessons. A lot of kids take piano lessons there. For the group lessons, there are between 3 and 10 kids during each hr lesson. You sit down at the piano in the main room and play your songs with the piano teacher (seonsaengnim). Then you go into a separate room and play the songs for however many times you were told to. Sometimes you play each song 7 times, other times 10 times, or even 25 times if you are working on a recital song that you just started. Yejin Music Academy is fun and I can play with my friends. I attend Yejin Monday-Friday. Yejin is different then in America because you sped more time practicing in a room than with the teacher and there are more group lessons than private lessons.

Facts:
Many American kids attend Yejin, about 80% are American
They offer piano, voice, guitar and drum lessons.
They offer pick up and drop off for kids in the local area.
They have a piano recital every 4 months.

What kids think:
  • Kyle: The more I go there, the more I learn
  • Colin: I learn a lot about piano
  • 하 은: I like to play the piano.

   

1 comment:

  1. I like how you include observations from other kids at the Academy, it's a good and studious report who gets to know her subject from all angles.

    ReplyDelete